We make our donuts by hand in Hackney using the very best ingredients and sell them online, throughout markets around London and via custom orders.
We're a passionate team that loves working hard to put smiles on people's faces with donuts (we kinda think it's the best job in the world). We're after people that are just as passionate as good food as we are. Sound like you? Get in touch!
You'll be responsible for creating our donuts from scratch, using a high level of care and attention to ensure every single one is as perfect as the last.
Start date: ASAP
- Making donuts from scratch: weighing and mixing dough, rolling and cutting out, frying.
- Making jams, fillings, glazes and purees from scratch.
- Decorating each donut with high attention to detail.
- Managing time effectively to stick to strict production schedule.
- Ensuring all necessary hygiene controls are adhered to (Food Hygiene Level 2+ qualification is crucial).
- Cleaning all equipment and apparatus thoroughly before, during and after every shift.
- Must be available to work weekends and weekdays including a mixture of evening shifts and daytime shifts.
- Must have at least 1+ year experience of working in a similar role. Knowledge of yeasted dough and proven ability to roll and pin dough is crucial.
- You'll have extremely high attention to detail, making sure every donut you make is the best it can be and made exactly according to our methods.
- Good level of English language.
- Have a pretty good level of fitness - rolling out dough can be pretty demanding on the biceps.
About the job:
- Between 8-32 hours per week.
- To be based in our kitchen in Dalston, East London.
- Free donuts and coffee.
- Opportunity to develop - we’re a small business that’s growing super fast. As a result, we have more roles opening up, all of which you’ll have first dibs on should you want to progress within the company.
Interested? Apply using the form below.
Closing date: 7 March 2018.
We're looking for some social butterflies who can surprise and delight customers at markets and events. You must be friendly, hard-working, energetic and super switched on. You'll be trusted to take charge on your own whilst also being able to work well as part of a close-knit team.
We have some dreamy markets and festivals planned for this year and this is a super exciting opportunity to be a part of them!
Start date: From April 2018
- Giving the best chat possible to our lovely customers to make sure each one wants to come back for more.
- Handling lots of donuts carefully and hygienically, making sure they reach mouths in perfect condition.
- Handling cash and debit/credit card payments quickly and with accuracy.
- Working closely with market and event organisers to ensure the stall runs efficiently, following all protocols.
- Making sure all allergen systems are followed conscientiously.
- Being vigilant with all visual aspects of the stall at all times to make sure it's looking the best it can.
About the job:
- Experience in food, retail or hospitality preferred.
- Good level of English language is crucial.
- Will be required to work on weekends and weekdays. Availability Thursdays-Sundays is crucial.
- Free donuts and 30% discount on merchandise and books.
Opportunity to develop - we’re a small business that’s growing super fast. As a result, we have more roles opening up, all of which you’ll have first dibs on should you want to progress within the company.
How to apply:
Please apply using the form below.
Applications close 15 March 2018.