We make our donuts by hand in Hackney using the very best ingredients and sell them online, throughout markets around London and via custom orders.
We're a passionate team that loves working hard to put smiles on people's faces with donuts (we kinda think it's the best job in the world). We're after people that are just as passionate as good food as we are. Sound like you? Get in touch!
Admin Assistant / Virtual Assistant
You’ll have a key role in our little business being the first point of contact for our online customers.
While this role can be performed remotely, you may be required to work on site from time to time. Vicky’s Donuts address: Unit C001 Lighthouse Studios, 89A Shacklewell Lane, London, E8 2EB.
- Communicating with customers in a friendly and professional manner to find out their needs and answer any questions they may have
- Working out final prices and delivery logistics based on customers’ needs
- Sending invoices and recording payments
- Monitoring online orders and booking them into the bakery schedule
- Helping out with staff schedules
- Ordering supplies
Must be available Monday - Friday
Hours: Part time - Flexible, 6-16 hours per week. This has the potential to increase. We’re a small business that’s growing super fast. As a result, we have more hours and even more roles opening up, all of which you’ll have the chance to apply for should you want to progress within the company.
Essential skills and attributes
- Proven understanding of GDPR law
- Good knowledge of London - not just in terms of the food scene here but also geographically
- Friendly and personable demeanour
- High attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, Gmail/Apple Mail and Squarespace
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience of working with private matters that require discretion
- Works effectively within a close-knit team, but able to work well independently too
Desired skills and attributes
- Passion for London food scene
- Experience of working in a fast-paced role
- Good at dealing with ambiguity
- Can-do attitude
How to apply:
Please apply using the form below.
Applications close on Friday 20 July 2018