We're looking for a social butterfly who can surprise and delight customers at parties, events and festivals to be our new Events Assistant.
You'll be friendly, energetic and positive and super capable of working closely with others in a team. You'll also be trusted to take charge and work on your own when needed.
We have events booked in from now until September we're looking to hire for. Most shifts will be on evenings Thursday - Sunday between the hours of 5:30pm - 10pm and on weekends between 12-10pm. All locations are based in Zones 1- 2 London.
- Giving the best chat possible to our lovely customers to make sure each one wants to come back for more.
- Handling lots of donuts carefully and hygienically, making sure they reach mouths in perfect condition.
- Handling cash and debit/credit card payments quickly and with accuracy.
About the job:
- Between 8-32 hours per week, depending on availability.
- To be based within London Zones 1- 2.
- Flexibility is desired although we can work shifts around your schedule. Availability Thursday - Sunday is essential.
- Experience in food, retail or hospitality preferred but not crucial.
Opportunity to develop - we’re a small business that’s growing super fast. As a result, we have more roles opening up, all of which you’ll have first dibs on should you want to progress within the company.
Interested? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a little info about yourself. Look forward to hearing from you!